This document describes the current stable version of Kombu (5.3). For development docs, go here.
Abstract Classes -
- class kombu.abstract.MaybeChannelBound(*args: Any, **kwargs: Any)¶
Mixin for classes that can be bound to an AMQP channel.
- bind(channel: Channel | Connection) _MaybeChannelBoundType ¶
Create copy of the instance that is bound to a channel.
- can_cache_declaration = False¶
Defines whether maybe_declare can skip declaring this entity twice.
- maybe_bind(channel: Channel | Connection) _MaybeChannelBoundType ¶
Bind instance to channel if not already bound.
- revive(channel: Channel) None ¶
Revive channel after the connection has been re-established.